It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 29, 2019

June 24th through the 27th I took a long walk to San Antonio

On June 26th I ended up on Kyle seale Parkway. I walked the complete length of Kyle Sealy Parkway and ended up on Babcock and 1604. When I arrived here all of the sidewalks were completely covered with tall grass and overgrowth something common in San Antonio they don't know how to clear the sidewalks that's why we are one of the fattest cities in the nation because the city is not pedestrian-friendly.
I went to the Starbucks there on the corner of 1604 and Babcock there was a minion asking me if I had a cigarette telling me that he was going to H-E-B to buy cigarettes in other words this was a message to go to HEB. Apparently the HEB there had many minions in other words demons who help in attacking an innocent woman to hide crimes of dirty Politicians. I got the impression that somebody important lives on Kyle Sealy Parkway I have no idea who lives there and I really don't care the walk was long and hard it was very hot outside.
Helotes HEB was in fact full of preditors sick people. I had gone many days without food as usual.
after spending the day there being stalked and harassed by sociopaths someone offered me a ride. In other words someone became hyper to get me out of that area. I ended up on the corner of Culebra and Telsa. I found some tools on a side walk and attempted to pawn them because it had been days since i had eaten.
only 3 dollars. kept me going.
Eventually I ended up in Leon Valley there was an abandoned Bank. I laid there for more than two days I was extremely hungry I had no money. Occasionally I would go to the gas station and get water and use their bathroom. I was pretty much giving up I had had enough it was enough psychological games and nobody was stopping the childish games the tens of thousands of bullies in the city I had enough and there was no reason for me to continue to put up with this no reason I could see. A man came along and gave me $3 I was able to get on the bus go downtown and get some food had I actually use the $3 to get food I was so weak after laying there with no food for so many days I can barely walk I can barely see straight. And now I'm in the same predicament and its September that was June. So James Comey have I suffered enough now do you have enough to put all of them? Let me remind you while I was in Leon Valley that stupid representative Lopez who's a pig and a pervert and you will see women coming forward just like Harry Weinstein it'll be the same deal because that man is a pig he looks at women like pieces of meat he was manipulating the area and sending dirty police officers to stalk and harass me.

No comments:

Post a Comment