It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 29, 2019

pick up formerly owned by Dech

9427 last four of the plate at the pickup truck that was formerly owned by Jack this pickup truck has been used over and over again to taunt me and to create an emotional upset this was the day after the mayor's runoff election. They had an ambulance sitting at the bus stop when I got there trying to make me believe that I was getting a fake death. I saw the pickup truck sitting in the parking lot of the mall so I ignore the ambulance and walked over to the mall to investigate the pickup truck that I already knew that he had sold it. But I was curious to see what was going on Lily Chee no family that purchased the pickup truck became apart of The Conspiracy to stalking her ass and attack an innocent Mother fighting for her children

No comments:

Post a Comment