It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 29, 2019

euthanasia

The first time I heard about this I wasn't sure if I was being gaslighted yet again with another Perfect story I couldn't believe that it was actually true. I kept going back and forth wondering if it was a fake story or if it was real. It turns out it was very real. I went to The faith-based Institute church and Pastor Jackson was giving me a block of instruction telling me not to my buttons be pushed and don't talk about things just because my buttons are pushed well when it comes to euthanasia they pushed a button and I'm pretty angry. I most certainly am going to talk about it no matter what Pastor Jackson says that I should do because he is helping my enemy and it certainly doesn't seem to be very concerned about the homeless Community being euthanized. Especially considering that I received a plate of food from his church that was full of poison. I had an agent taking pictures of me while I was eating it so they can prove that I was eating the poison. Who put the poison in the food I have no idea I think it was Dijon.
So after going back and forth with the euthanasia and them trying so desperately to make me think that it was a lie and it wasn't true then I had to figure out who was doing it and there is a long list of nonprofits and churches in this area that are doing it and I do look forward to their imprisonment. Church under the bridge has been poisoning people for a very long time participating in euthanasia. There are some nonprofit organizations that have food trucks and those food trucks will arrive in various places in the city and the homeless people know where they will be they are giving out poison food as well. One of the food trucks was supposed to arrive on Friday at 6 p.m. on the corner of St Mary's and Quincy. The food truck wasn't there it was the director of the Catholic Workers house who is an absolute sweetheart. She has been attacked by the city. And now I know why because she refused to euthanize the homeless. She would not comply with their conspiracies and their new world order way of doing things here in the city she would not Bend for the Castro Brothers the criminals the sociopaths and they started to attack her. Right now she has neighbors complaining about her saying that she's loud and the place is a mess it's a lie it's not loud and the place is not a mess these are sociopaths were helping the Castro Brothers The kingpins Who Run This City. I see a bright future for Christy she's going to have one of the biggest nonprofits that help the needy and the homeless in this city because unlike all the rest she actually has a moral compass.

No comments:

Post a Comment