It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 29, 2019

July 2019

This one is hard to explain when I was attending the faith-based Institute Church I connected my phone to their systems which put all the investigating agents inside their systems. At that moment that the investigating agents were in Cypress systems they were able to use the churches systems to communicate with me and give me messages that I needed to do what I needed to do for this investigation. For example Pastor Jackson was giving me manipulated sermons to send me messages and they were from my anime things like face your fears confront police officers in other words they were trying to take me to jail again and they wanted me to yell at officers why on Earth would I do that. There was other various messages and it'll all come out in the mall route probe report in the end another thing that they were doing was manipulating the feedback on the speaker system there would be a loud noise during a part of his sermon so that the investigating agents could tell me I needed to pay attention to what he was saying. They knew that my enemy would catch on to this method of communication they knew that the enemy would copy it and that's exactly what they did. So then when I would go to the church under the bridge and listen to the sermon there I was getting a lot of feedback but it was messages that were leading me to my dad and two mice so basically in the end of all of this that will be held against them in a court of law I just don't know how the heck we're going toward that and how we're going to explain that because I don't feel like I've done is sufficient job with the blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment