It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Rascal Flatts restaurant on Saint Mary's

Another method used with the investigating agents to give me information I needed is a scavenger hunt. We've been doing this covered your hunt for years well my enemies caught on to that too and they started putting things in my path the same way that the investigating agents but things in my path. So dirty police officers put a gift card in my path for Rascal Flatts restaurant. It was a setup I went to the restaurant there was a bunch of dirty cops sitting there eating and 4 hours they would sit there and they get paid by the tax dollars for sitting in a restaurant per hour I heard a lot of good stories and I'm about to find those in a moment but the most important thing to remember is the waiter in the restaurant was poisoning the coffee is that he was giving me I walked away and got very very sick it was a very bad Sunday for me that was July. Investigating agents always tell me water drink lots of water and some of the police officers that are cooperating with the investigation will walk up and hand me a bottle of water telling me you have to drink a lot of water to get the poison out of your system okay okay I get it

No comments:

Post a Comment