It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 29, 2019

July 10th 2019

 July 10th at the Methodist Church they had a presentation given by the children of the vacation bible school. I was told to stay and take pictures because apparently all the parents of the children that were giving the presentation where minions who have been stalking me all over the city. I miss my children too much and this is too painful for me to watch other people's children giving a presentation when I'm unable to see my own children to be with them to raise them. So I'm this day I did not stay in the church and take pictures of the parents who are bullies and a part of gang stalking. The investigating agents know exactly who these people are you don't have to put me through this torture just to get the pictures the only reason we're doing the pictures is to provoke my enemies to commit more crimes. The amount of emotional distress that I'm willing to put myself through for the greater good for saving democracy and for our constitution to be maintained has a limit. So on July 10th I was not emotionally strong enough to watch other people's children when I cannot watch my own children give their presentations at their schools. There will be days that I need to limit out of suffering so that I can walk away from this with sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment