It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 9, 2019

Sept. 8th Travis Church

I went to the Travis Church breakfast for the homeless something I don't normally do. The place was complete full of foreign agents and dirty FBI and CIA. Some man stood on the sidewalk as I was going in and he was paniced his eyes were bugging he was dressed like an airman blue shirt, blue cargo pants and boots. I knew who he was and I could only stare him down because I couldn't charge my phone I struggled all weekend long to charge the phone. He crossed the street and he went all the way around the Travis Plaza building he ended up at the door of the Church went I was in he was talking to the employee about something. It became obvious that he was talking to his foreign agent friends when the showed up to the church to threaten me. I sat next to an agent who refused to eat and drink. She wasn't drinking the coffee and I should have know better but I had the coffee the bathroom filling up with people who made the same mistake as I. I was ill very fast. I couldn't see straight, I was lethargic and I thought I was going to fall over I was like this for hours and I am sure all the other homeless that made the mistake of drinking the coffee and eating the food experienced the same thing.
I tried to get a shower and as always I was instructed to take pictures. There was a large woman with blonde hair and blue eyes waiting for showers she was talking to herself and appearing unstable and I soon found out that she is unstable and a foreign agent. After taking many pictures she confronted me telling me that she can see me filming. I am not filming I am taking pictures and that phrase filming is antiquated. I didn't correct her let's let all the foreign agents continue to use off phrases. I told her I just wanted to know what country she was from and she started yelling that she must be from another country because she is white!! DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE PEOPLE? I could see that a converse with someone so simple and extremely angry and combative was going to be difficult. The subject matter of Russia came up and she was extremely angry telling me that this place is so terrible that Russians never come here. I said what are you talking about this city is covered with Russian's who have no good intentions. She was raising her voice where here right here point them out that of course was an indicator there were other Russians sitting with us but I didn't know those one I told her they were in the park and I would gladly point them out to her. She said Will they speak the language? Of course they will not speak the language except of course the Russian Chef who gets so intoxicated that he can't speak English. She must have realized her mistake and wanted to claim that they were not Russian agents if they didn't speak the language. She was then threatening to do me bodily harm and she kept becoming more out of control my phone was telling me to leave. I didn't get my shower and this is the third time this week that I could not get the showers that are offered to all other homeless needy people. The employees conveniently made sure I was in the shower room at the same time she would be and you can imagine she would have beat the hell out of me maybe ending my life. I have pictures of course and the "filming" will be uploaded momentarily.
When I was at the Hilton Friday there were a group of foreign agents and dirty CIA wearing suits getting drunk together. I took pictures and believe it or not I heard that same misused phase are filming us? No stupid I am taking your pictures you should have learned to talk right before you decided to come over here to take America.
From my tumblr, Instagram and the conversation with the violent Russian you can see that this race war was their doing. They are bouting off about race and the color of their skin lying to who ever will listen that they have been discriminated against.
Also Euthanasia in this city is very real this idea also came from foreign agents in Russia this is exactly what is being done and the fact they were shipping liquor here that was being laced with a drug that adheres to the DNA is very real. They came here and corrupted all these dirty politicians and convinced them that poisoning the homeless to get rid of them is the best coarse of action. I may be one of their biggest targets but they are very willing to take out many more with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment