It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Gina Cheri Haspel

This started is a fight for my children and now it's a fight for All Children of America.
Our children's Futures are being destroyed by the sociopaths like Gina
Sociopaths like Christopher Wray.
Our democracy is being destroyed and they're bringing in killers from other countries they're harboring them you're supporting them they're hiding them.
I will not stop fighting I will not go quietly Into the Night. I will fight fight fight.
I will stop this sociopathic Gina my babies are worth it your babies are worth it.
The futures of our children our Free Nation count on whether or not Christopher Wray Gina haspel Mike Pompeo John cornyn Ted Cruz Julian Castro Joaquin Castro Hillary Clinton Barack Obama. They all need to go to the prison they need to be stopped these are the monsters in our nation destroying the future of our children.
I will not go quietly into the night I will not stop I will fight fight fight I will give my life my babies are worth it and your babies are worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment