It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Gina Cheri Haspel and Mike Pompeo

What a ridiculous definition this is how very untrue here in San Antonio Texas there are dirty CIA operatives and they've been here for years. So what was that definition again they're not about law enforcement that's funny because every member of law enforcement is there a little puppet. Here in San Antonio every firefighter and police officer are being instructed to attack a mother fighting for her children because of dirty CIA operatives calling them up telling them to do it. Maybe they don't know how to define the laws property at Lee and they don't know how the laws are written that's for sure they've proven that they have proven that they are dumbasses without a soul. The longer that I stay out on the streets the longer I suffer the more time in prison Gina and Mike will do. The longer that my children are trapped in abuse with no help and no Escape the more I hate you and the more time in prison you will do. The American people will be told what you are responsible for the Espionage of the trees in the gang stalking of an innocent Mother fighting for her children and your operatives have done this games talking to other people and the truth comes out now I will scream it to the mountains tops there will be lynch mobs to bring both of you down. Apparently Gina's not doing a very good job running the CIA unless of course she's running them on a course of crime and Terror. That's exactly what they're responsible for first of all their living it up laying around pool treating this like it's a vacation and not doing an investigation at all. Bringing in their children their wives and their girlfriends and the American taxpayers paying for all of this. She has these operatives going out to the bar every night of the week getting drunk fall down drunk and the American taxpayer is paying for it. I had two operatives chasing me down in the middle of the night after I watch them sit in a bar for 4 hours what do you think they were doing in that bar twiddling their thumbs or drinking down major amounts of alcohol? Of course they were drunk when they were chasing me around flipping me off as they squeal bird tires past me trying to run me down as I cross the street. Thank God Gina took over the CIA what a vast Improvement I have videos and pictures and I witness statements of CIA operatives acting like high school children.
And speaking of children Gina my children are trapped in abuse I keep begging your operatives to do the right thing and get my children some help so they don't have to be abused and your operatives have no soul no empathy no apathy they are leaving my three children trapped in abuse and they have been there for 6 years. I do not even know where my children are as your operatives keep me on the street trying to starve me to death poison me and cause my heart to fail as they terrorized me chasing me down and vehicles that the American taxpayer has paid for. Those Mercedes vans that are brand new and have huge amounts of expensive equipment in the back are chasing me down squealing tires ripping around corners on a dime while all of that expensive equipment in the back is bouncing all over the place. Most of it will not be reused because your operatives don't seem to know how to treat anything risk with respect most important way they do not know how to treat human life with respect especially the three small children who are trapped in abuse. That you're CIA monsters kept trapped in abuse continuously lying to me telling me stupid stories that my children were pulled the safety I believed them until I realized they do not have a pulse there is no Beating Heart in the demon bodies of the CIA operatives in San Antonio Texas you will be held accountable for these crimes you will go to prison for the rest of your life I will keep going until you go to prison. You like torturing Witnesses don't you and that's exactly what's happening to me thank God that I'm so much stronger then you're gay CIA operatives I will make them cry and weep.  Apparently one of your gay CIA operatives decided to buy a store here in San Antonio and instead of doing an investigation he was painting the walls filling at the store with merchandise to promote gay rights. Meanwhile he's on all of my social media filling it up with lgbtq information and posts.  these social medias were opened and designed by the NSA and FBI so that I could deliver them information they need to conduct their investigation and jorg a CIA operative is muddying up all my social media he's trolling it I have copies of all the nasty things he's saying to me including telling me that I will never see my children again. So apparently he's a representative of the gay community and that means that the gay community will now be known for causing child abuse and ripping children from their mothers arms as gay people don't care about small children and whether or not those small children get to have their mother as they grow up. You're gay CIA operative who has no business owning and running a store in the blue star of San Antonio is going to be known across this nation as a sociopath if you're causing the child abuse you are guilty of child abuse every message you've ever put on my Tumblr will be published every mother of cross this nation will read what you have done as I fight to be with my children and save them from abuse every mother in this nation will have their say about what they think of the sociopathic gay CIA operative who is destroying the messages on my Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment