It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

fake emergencies by police officers firefighters

 last night about 2,300 hours there was a foreign agent that approached me and gaslighted me to be on 1604 and Huebner so I walked towards 1604 and then when I got to Bitters and Huebner I was ambushed by two police officers how I went the other direction. This Ambush could have been a positive thing these officers may have missed directed me away from danger I have no idea. Apparently there was another fake emergency and I on 1604 involving fireman ambulances and sapd. This time I did not take pictures I wasn't there and I don't feel bad either. Right now at 1330 hours there is another fake emergency fireman ambulances and Shavano Park Police because involving six Police Department's here in San Antonio isn't enough let's go

No comments:

Post a Comment