It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Starbucks on 1604








 see the two old men I took a picture of here every time I would shut my eyes and lay my head on my backpack they would scream in my face ma'am. I have been awake for more than 24 hours and I walked more than 16 miles. You can imagine my exhaustion but these men and their objective was to keep me awake to keep me awake so that I would suffer exhaustion to the point of collapse. To the point of a nervous breakdown these are nasty sociopathic men who apparently in their retirement have nothing better to do than to torture and innocent woman that's how sick they are. Starbucks is completely full of both foreign and domestic agents and spies. I arrived here at 4 a.m. and I haven't moved because I am that exhausted I can't move I have no money no where to go I eventually have to walk away but it's going to be very difficult it's going to be growing I'm sure I'll live to see tomorrow so that I can be tortured again and again over and over again begging to be pulled to safety begging for a room today it's just a room for one day please just. I'm not asking to be pulled to safety how continue to do your investigation but can I have a damn room for one goddamn day guess what nobody's merciful enough to give it to me can I have some money so I can eat and yeah feed my addiction cigarettes. Excuse the hell out of me but if you look closely at CIA training when you're being tortured you're supposed to focus on something else I chose cigarettes

No comments:

Post a Comment