It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 9, 2019

Episcopal Church traders to our nation



 George a foreign agent demon who has been instructed to give me false information in his sermons and he also has sent killers at me. Junior who agreed to cause my death and keep me from taking pictures he was instructed by George how to attack me and what method to use to take my life and George was trying to hold me at the church so Junior could follow and that day he was chasing me down the road I had to yell and put my hand in his face to get him away from me.


First of all that coffee he is passing out is poison and second of all he is fully aware that he is attacking an innocent mother fighting for her children who never did anything wrong to anyone he is fully aware there is more than one foreign agent in his church. Look how sick this man is poisoning the needy in San Antonio with that coffee and he finds this funny. If anyone ever thought you were safe at your church please rethink that. All they need is a phone call from Barack Obama and they will show you what demons they are they will show you that they do not know Jesus or walk within the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment