It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 9, 2019

Minion Junior

  1. Junior

    Junior has power of poison cigarettes. As I said before earlier today if they pretty much knocked me out. Junior is unaware of the cigarette he’s being given or poison a couple of days ago and he was kicked out of the library because he was tired sweaty and lethargic. Of course this could be one of his lies and one of his stories he has a lot of them. He continues to tell these stories and such a manner that he started to believe his own lies. I was watching his eye movement and is micro expression he believes there was a really a deadman on the playground at the park perhaps he told the lie so many times that he now believes it. I was told that it was a lie. I guess I’ll find out when I’m done.
    I’m watching jr. Smoke Spring cigarettes she really doesn’t know that there are poison they don’t care who they hurt they’re not protecting any of these people there poisoning him and me. It doesn’t matter who is expanded just to get out me.
    Kristen never gave him that stupid story he was telling about her. She never told him to walk around saying that she was his ex wife and the mother of his two children she probably didn’t even know it was happening. He was approaching her in the same manner he continued to approach me abnoxious and threatening. She had to tell him she was pregnant and she didn’t want to deal with his crap.
    They are attacking her the same as me.
    I was told she is a foreign agent, i was given her name. in my world when i am given their names they are being indicted. So if she is helping you people why are you attacking her?
    You keep sending this Yahoo to stalk and harass her and be obnoxious WHY?






No comments:

Post a Comment