It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 9, 2019

The Announcer

She showed up after Trump ordered an investigation be done in San Antonio. She knows me well she knows what to do to get my attention. Officer Christopher Dech had her in cuffs and I was walking by with Christian and she started to scream that Christian is a liar don't listen to him. She was saying that he says she does drugs and she doesn't. What she was really telling me is that Christian is a drug addict and she is right. Christian is also liar and he was leading me into my death more than once. He also had me going to PCY so he could take my life while I asleep that particular day he was basically telling me that Greg Brockhouse was cooperating with the FBI investigation of the Mayor and the Chief. This was the day before the run off election for Mayor. He told me a lot of other things that I will look up. The Announcer was right he is a liar and a drug addict is a trader to this nation and a drug addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment