It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 21, 2019

DIJON foreign agent is scary sociopath

I don't know where he is from even if I have asked I would not get the truth but you know that six sense you get when someone is off when you know they are dangerous and they have no human qualities that is what I get from this guy he is just off and it doesn't matter how much time I spend with him it isn't going away this is the makings of a serial killer.
He looks like foreign agent Shadrack but this fellow does not have the qualities of that foreign agent. Shadrack is charismatic and smart. He has a sense of humor and you can see he has a heart somewhere deep in the evil exterior.
This guy is creepy he is the one that was poisoning my food and a member of the Trump Team took a picture of me eating the poison and documented the event. That agent also gave me a bag of clothes and (well I think it was her I don't know), the clothes were infested with mites that burrow into the skin and it has caused me a great deal of pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment