It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 23, 2019

So many stalkers leaving


 This woman has a thick foreign accent stalking and harassing me giving me dirty looks as if I've done something wrong. Know you're the one that's guilty of a felony you're the one colluding with foreign agents dirty CIA. She's on the phone talking to somebody she sounds frantic about a passport trying to get out of here. I told all of you yesterday it's not going to work is your I-9 Frozen? I hate to say I told you so but I told you so you're not leaving James Comey is going to grab you if you even try to leave you're going to prison.


 More stalkers of the agent variety
 People who think that they are going home today right now all of a sudden you came here to stalking her ass and innocent woman and I haven't had a nervous breakdown yet you're leaving before your job is done. I'd like to know if call me and mother are going to let them go? That's upsetting
 Here's another group of people who are announcing that they are leaving today the guy in the picture it's going to follow me all over the city and he hasn't been nice about it either. It's going to be pretty upsetting if they are allowed to leave without being talked to seriously by the FBI. Unless of course they were already talked to and told to leave. That's a possibility.

 This puke this sociopath got in his phone and was walking in circles around me he got up in my personal space of course as you can imagine I asked him to get away from me and he did not comply because sociopaths don't comply with people's request when they're trying to maintain healthy boundaries.

 And this man is homeless he was brought in from Austin I can't say whether or not he's faking homelessness but he's here because of this conspiracy helping Moscow Heather and brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment