It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 21, 2019

This foreign agent told to play mind games

This foreign agent was instructed to get up close to me and talk about missing his mom and he wishes he could see his mom. My fat ass ex husband and his pals foreign agents and dirty criminal american agents told these sociopaths to get around me and try to play mind games. They did not count on me calling out this sicko and that is exactly what I did. Gee I wonder who instructed you to have that rehearsed message delivered in my face, he became angry and defensive and that is all I said to him too. He started getting mad about pictures and I explained to him calmly that the FBI has his pictures and know exactly who he is. He started yelling and screaming that he knows they know because he has been locked up many times. He claims to have a job and a play to live. Why are you at the church stealing things that are meant for the needy and homeless? You really are a piece of &&^%$#. You were told to be here. He then started yelling that he is an american and he was born on a military base. I didn't ask no one asked. Why would someone volunteer info no asked for? Because that is guilt and it is insecurity this is what he is trying to hide and it is heavy on his mind on the fore front of his mind. He is a foreign agent trying to convince people he was born here. What does your origin have anything to do with you being instructed to come here claiming to be in need when you are not and seeking me out so you can rub in my face that you wish you could see your Mom when every body knows my children no longer want me and they most certainly don't wish they could see me. Your a soulless monster and I look forward to you being sent to your own county not allowed to return to America. 

No comments:

Post a Comment