It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Church volunteer minion

The Man Standing There is a church volunteer although I've seen him several times I haven't really interacted with him much. The woman sitting down is a woman who attends all of these churches to get food I have actually interacted with her my first few meetings with her was not nice at all she's the one that said oh this Americana wants to sit at our table she was being mean in other words it only happened twice before she lightened up and I believe she's one of those Minions that said why are they attacking this woman I'm not sure I want to be a part of this she started to break free from my enemies she started to question why I was being attacked

No comments:

Post a Comment