It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Minion couple



These people have been attacking me for a year helping my enemies. They go to the Methodist church and they go to this Episcopal Church I think I've seen them at the Myrtle church as well they do drive a vehicle and they probably have been following and stalking me around the city. And if they have been I'm sure that I have gotten their plates at some time or another.
A little more than two weeks ago I was at the Methodist Church it was the day that the Methodist Church congregation did not attend the Wednesday night dinner. The reason they did not attend the dinner is because the food and coffee was poison. There was a line to get iced tea I walked up to the coffee pot and the man you see standing there in the door got extremely angry and aggressive with me telling me that the back of the line was over there. The particular line that he was referring to was a line for iced tea and I had no interest in tea I was getting coffee. He just looked for any opportunity to be mean and have an angry Outburst because that's what he was instructed to do by my enemies. For the most part I avoid these people they are extremely angry and aggressive people and I like to keep my distance from them they appear to be unstable and unhinged.

No comments:

Post a Comment