It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Minion Mike

  When I was staying at the gardens the Landa Library Gardens they were trying to starve me to death I had con several days without food. You see before I went there they called up every Church in the area and told them not to give me any food. Several churches were involved in this and I soon learned it was no use in trying to get any food from anybody even the Episcopal Church joined in I was informed that if I went to the Episcopal Church I would be arrested for trespassing even though the members of the church never approached me and told me that I was unwelcome there. As I was starving and begging for food backing in my phone and on my social media Mike approached me and offered to get me some food he has food assistance from the state of Texas. I was very thankful for the food that he got me and the fact that he was willing to walk to HEB and back at that moment I didn't know if he was sent by my enemies or my friends. The things that he would do the months after that made it clear that he was a friend of my enemies. There was weird blocks of instruction that I would get from him and weird conversations that he would have with me about working I don't have my social security cards and I don't have my birth certificate because we can Castro instructed knee pad man to steal it from me here at the San Antonio College I November 3rd 2017. When I went to cam Ministries to get assistance so that I could get another birth certificate I had it mailed to Enriquez apartment. Enrique K is a taxi driver who was talking to Joaquin Castro while I stayed with him. When my birth certificate finally came in the mail and Enrique got it he gave it to Joaquin Castro.
So when Mike was instructing me to apply for this position or apply for that position it was a ridiculous conversation I tried to explain to him that nobody's going to hire me without social security card or birth certificate they cannot legally hire me without those things.
 shortly after that Mike was trying to talk me into going back to Michigan and stay with my parents I tried to inform him that the whole reason that I'm here in the whole reason that I'm fighting is because my children are here and I'm not about to walk away from my children they're my reason for existence I would be dead otherwise I would have no reason to live. Mike didn't seem to understand this he apparently has no empathy no understanding whatsoever I tried to bring him to a level of Enlightenment by asking him how his childhood would have been changed had he lost his mother for 6 years of his childhood. The man didn't have an answer he just walked away. I'm not leaving you people are going to be brought to Justice many of you will go to prison you're not going to get me to leave by sending some dope at me telling me to leave my children and stop fighting for my children this is a ridiculous notion you know it's not going to work you just brought this man in and made him guilty of collusion and obstruction of justice when you knew that this was not going to work this is stupid.
About a week later Mike then approached me again telling me that some guy was making a trip to Houston and then he was going to sail around the world and he wanted someone to go with him he gave me the information from Craigslist and wanted me to follow up on it. You can bet the man who was going to sail around the world was yet another Minion who would have pushed me overboard and made me just appear. I'm not stupid enough to follow up in this crap you people think I'm going to fall for this we've been doing this for many years you think I don't learn oh I learn I know what you're doing. More importantly the investigating agents are watching what you're doing there watching how these fake Craigslist ads are being made you've been doing this since 2014 or should I say Gregory Marshall has been doing this since 2014. Trying to get me to walk into traps. he even tried to get me to hook up with singles on Craigslist because that's what he does apparently he thinks everybody else does that crap. so although minion mic is not necessarily a bad person because he doesn't understand what my real story is and he doesn't understand that they're attacking me and they're using him to attack me he should have stopped to ask himself why do they keep telling me to tell her these things why are they attacking this woman there are people that did ask themselves this and some of these minions washed their hands of my enemies and we're about to review those minions

No comments:

Post a Comment