It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 7, 2019

A church volunteer the Episcopal Church

This woman is a volunteer at the church Her Name Escapes Me. She is wearing a name tag so perhaps you can see that. She Knows My Name well and she's known it for this entire year. When my bag was stolen or taken whatever you want to call it because I left it on the property the members of the church like Justin and George wanted to make sure that I knew they had the bag so they handed her a ticket that was in the bag that ticket that was written falsely for something I didn't do by the sapd officers that assaulted me. She handed it to me and tried to pretend she didn't know what it meant she said you must have left it here last time you were here. Yes I left it there inside of a bag that had my possessions in it they knew full well that it was my back the fact that they handed me the ticket that was in the bag proves that they knew those were my possessions and the members of the church refused to return those possessions to. As not exactly Godly Behavior now is it? If they were genuinely good people if they were genuine Christians they would have saved the bag for me and returned it to me. But what they did was take the contents of the bag and lay it out on their free tables while I was there so that I can plainly see all of my possessions that would be claimed by the people in need that they service on Saturday.
 I took pictures of all of those possessions that were put out and I documented it as I was instructed to do by investigating agents. I refuse to take any of those things back because I had just suffered through having trackers planet on me for example one was planted on me in a bag that I was gifted at cam Ministries. For no reason whatsoever they handed me a bag that was brand new it took about a month before the investigators figured out that there was a tracking device in that bag you know the sociopath I already told you about at cam Ministries the monsters and demons who are going to prison the fact that the director of Cam Ministries as a foreign agent and the colluding with her.
I can see that some of these people don't understand what they're getting involved in they don't understand the details they don't understand that I'm a victim of domestic violence and I'm fighting for my children I'd like to believe that this little old lady wouldn't have attacked me if she knew my actual life story if she knew that my children were being abused I would like to think that she would have a heart and be willing and wanting to help me save my children from abuse. So in order to find my solace I'm going to assume for the moment that she doesn't know she's attacking an innocent woman who is being bullied by 5000 of people in the city of San Antonio

No comments:

Post a Comment