It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 5, 2022

Receipts from TurnKey Dakota County jail

in the Dakota County jail they gave receipts when you get your commissary the more ones that stepped into the jail and decided they were going to change all the rules and control everybody there said that the receipts were no longer allowed to be given to the inmates and that they had to be thrown away. I wouldn't want them to throw away my receipts that's my property it has my name on it and I'm not playing stupid ass games with Thomas worm Rory Vance and Christopher deck. the officers at the Dakota County jail continuously said over and over again I can't wait to get him out of here and get her out of here so we can put our jail back the way it was and stop listening to him

No comments:

Post a Comment