It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Leaving shirts

I was directed to go out one of the exits of the Mall of America's I was told to walk over to a bench and there would be a bag waiting for me. some more on told me that there would be cash in the bag as well. there was two shirts in the bag one was purchased brand new and the other one was used shirt. they were trying to prove to me that they can actually leave things in my path and they can help me they just choose not to. I've gone nearly 10 days now and that ugly mug is staying at one of the most expensive hotels near Mall of America and this morning I had to watch him eat breakfast after going 10 days without food he thinks he's funny cute and club he won't shut his mouth even when everybody's screaming around just shut up. so they were able to help me the entire time using dumb excus es that they couldn't help me or they would be taken off the investigation. all of them chose to watch me start to death chose to watch me suffer unable to get a room unable to bathe unable to eat my body is in pain and that a****** that's standing next to me walking around make sure that my debit card never works. the entire time thousands are members of this group and they all chose to watch me start today just suffering and pain. not one single Good Samaritan and a bunch. because I walked 18 miles yesterday they're trying to get me to walk again the same distance. officer Christopher deck plans on finding somebody else that's willing to run me over while I'm walking down the road. I have absolutely no help nobody will even flip me a $1 bill nobody cares that I've gone 10 days without food Andrea, haley, Shawna sells her room, Heather Moscow Barbie doll all of them watching me starve to death and apparently they're enjoying them so. they're watching my entire body as it's aching blisters on my feet bleeding from walking as they listen to their precious officer Christopher duck instructing me to walk because he found somebody else that was willing and ready to hit me

No comments:

Post a Comment