It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, March 6, 2020

Trained attack dog

In December of 2016 I received a VA voucher turn apartment I walked up and down Woodlawn looking for apartments that were available for rent. While I was on the sidewalk of Woodlawn a dog started to attack growling and lunging at me nobody in the neighborhood knew where the dog had come from and it appeared to be a stray with no collar. For years I've been wondering how they did this. Officer Peterson showed up in the nick of time before the dog got a piece of me. I went around his police car and he had to keep rubbing the motor moving the car back and forth between the dog and I to keep me from being dinner. I walked down the block while officer Peterson monitor the dogs location. Mysteriously after I had gotten away the dog disappeared. I finally figured it out this is a trained attack dog they obviously got a piece of my clothing from one of the women who stayed at the Pryor house and allowed the dog to have the scent. Last year this happened again an oddly enough the dog looks just like the one that was on Woodlawn. Training these dogs to be attack dogs to be Killers is highly illegal and the dog will be put to sleep.


This is the location of another dog attack and I knew that it was planned because my notified me. I didn't know what it was until I had a dog chasing me. amazingly enough this dog looked almost exactly as the other dog. It is highly likely the same dog. I had gotten pictures of the autos that were parked here. The dog was not on a leash and all this was done on purpose. I was walking from the starbucks to downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment