It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, March 6, 2020

Mayor Ron nirenberg

 Mayor Ron nirenberg was pulled into this mess the moment he became mayor correction before he became mayor.
When I was driving taxi I dropped off my entire case documents police reports at his campaign headquarters my enemies follow me there and took those documents so that he couldn't see them. One particular day I was driving to the parking lot just Campaign Headquarters new was standing in the parking lot I should have got out and talk to him I guess I didn't have enough guts that day. And it's not as if he was it ever going to do anything to help me he was just going to collude that much sooner than we already did.
After I'd been forced onto the street after officer Anthony Flores have me locked in my house trying to break in to kill me the mayor was informed of what was happening it was forced because I kept going to City Hall. He's in unlawfully entered my phone as the Castro Brothers tried to convince him I was crazy. Pretty hard to convince somebody of something that is not true.
I told all these stories and Ray telling them the important thing is in July of 2018 I confronted the mayor asked if I could talk to him police officers were flushing me towards him chasing me knowing that he would be standing outside of City Hall that particular day. They were moving City Hall and to the adjacent building because the remodeling it another waste of tax dollars. City councilman Trevino came out of the new city hall building and was literally dancing around me while I sat at a park bench acting like a complete fool. I can't remember what he said but I have it all recorded I asked if I could talk to the man in the mirror was laughing in my face said he didn't have time. I also have that recorded as well then the Marin sapd proceeded to call behavioral health because surely I must be crazy if I ask to talk to the mayor right? That's how stupid San Antonio is and that's how stupid the dirty police officers here are. And that particular day I went to hide from Behavioral Health couple of hours later I was walking to the area and there was helicopters above my head that's the day that I finally realized that those helicopters were sent because of me they had been sent since 2014 but I never paid any notice why on Earth would anybody think that helicopters are stalking and harassing them but they're flying overhead 2 bother me? I would never be so pretentious as to think such a thing. But I became aware on that day because the mayor had made a phone call and there were literally for helicopters flying side by side. I was being followed by channel for Melissa she was wearing racy clothes and she had put her makeup on with a putty knife literally to in bright colors. As she as she followed me around downtown she was laughing because that's was sick she is and I look forward to were indictments she was not the only reporter following me that day there was a channel 12 reporter 2 it'll take me a minute to find this picture but I'll do it

No comments:

Post a Comment