It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, March 6, 2020

Chuck Norris died?

 Look it says he died March 2017 and in September 2017 I was walking a 187 miles to his house. Gee I guess he wouldn't have been there. My objective was to tell him about the dirty Texas Rangers here in San Antonio and Austin. Most especially dirty Texas Ranger Joel Kite. He was colluding with Foreign agents and it is likely he is a foreign agent. I knew that Chuck takes a lot of pride in the Rangers and he would do something something about the situation. What I didn't know was Mr. Norris and his family were being attacked by foreign agents.
I don't know Chuck's status. Not everyone attacked by foreign agents is innocent. In some cases it is one team of spies attacking other teams of spies. I guess I will find out in the end. But in 2017 I was convinced he would do something about all the things Joel Kite did to me including telling me that I was never allowed to call Texas Rangers again in my life.

Ok now this explains his status and why he was attacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment