It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, November 7, 2019

State Troopers Stalking and Harassing

This entire weekend has been quite eventful for Friday night I had a very large muscular strawberry blind man following me as I walk past the Regency he came out he thought he was being clever by passing me crossing the road and then standing and waiting for me to walk past I knew exactly where you were I knew you were watching me you’re not that clever my dear. I’m a soya Street he stood across from the basement bar as I passed you grabbed his phone and started sending out text messages took pictures. I ran from that location hoping I could avoid some of the chaos that he was about to send me. I only avoided it for a short time before Park police showed up stalking and harassing and terrorizing me. It’s not the first time I’ve had to contend with Park Police they are the worst of all the law enforcement agencies. Now I realize they are in League with the state troopers who are dirty. And obviously they feel empowered and feel that the state troopers are going to keep them from going to prison I know you’re all going together as one big happy family so you go ahead and keep doing your evil bidding living in your fantasy world thinking that you’re going to get away with all your crimes
I noticed something the good moral state troopers who are investigating their own dirty state troopers have a certain body type. They’re physically fit they’re well put together they hold themselves High and confident. Those dirty state troopers are all overweight their clothes are disarrayed and they hang their head they look down their shoulders are low. I personally think this is a significance it says a lot. It also created confusion for me. Those Troopers who hold themselves High with confidence and pride I thought they were agents. No they’re just really good cops who actually have a fear of God and a moral compass that Points North.





No comments:

Post a Comment