It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Starbucks on McCullough

Planes brighten early in the morning  Starbucks is completely full of all of the rescue mission minions who are monsters attacking a mother fighting for her children . Robert the employee of McCullough  Starbucks  I finally figured out is a demon and he's going to prison it took me a minute but I finally got it  his stupid laughter in my face was exactly what I thought it was condescending and ridiculing . And when he watches our agents walk into the Starbucks  the beautiful Expressions on his face  actually he hasn't seen the cone machine walking but you know what I mean the opposing teams that are fighting against each other  he looks very fearful I hope you guys do that more often because I like seeing a little fat boy  get fearful  I'm going to enjoy seeing him walked into  a court of law and be sentenced to prison .  You are stupid  and quite a creeper . If you thought I was nuts and these things were actually happening then you are astronomically stupid . If you thought you and your pals were making the rest of the world think I was nuts because of the tactics you were using gas lighting and making up stories  now you're just equally is stupid  and you're also the one who is crazy 










No comments:

Post a Comment