It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Spies hide in US.

This is all very interesting. He can not be trusted. His survival is similar to my story I have not killed anyone and won't. 
Sometimes this is the way I receive threats. 
It looks like a threat when I get these videos. There are some many of these stories and how interesting that they are saying loudly how bold Russia is being. YEA NO SHIT. Just look at my story this is just a small piece of the story. 
Once again Russia being framed for the crimes of others. 
There is much more to this story that is not being told and look how Russia is attacked with this like so many others get falsely accused for crimes that are theirs to own




No comments:

Post a Comment