It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

San Antonio Community College Library

 Exactly one year ago all of the employees of the library were taken into the FBI one by one and they were talk to. Their attitudes towards me changed except for one young lady she's 19 years old she appears to be with Tino and she's extremely overweight she works at the library. She got snarky and snappy my face telling me that the agents made the new computer programming and that it was easier for them to sign people in and out and to watch the activity. The funny thing is the agents did have a hand in all of that and she just isn't smart enough to understand and she thinks that she's making something up Fuji.
This young lady is extremely nasty and I would have to say she's most likely another foreign agent. Generally foreign agents have a certain look and presentation about them she doesn't really fit into that profile. I went several months of the cleaning staff and the employees of the library making sure they didn't bother me and they stayed clear. The cleaning staff used to enjoy calling police officers anytime that they saw me in the building it didn't matter if I was signed into the library or if I was just simply walking through. Police officers would arrive to see what the problem was they would see me and say nope no way and they would walk right back out the building informing the cleaning crew that they were not to make any more phone calls regarding me announcing that I was a problem because that was an abuse of the system. Things have changed and all of these employees are right back at it. For the most part they have been instructed to go ahead and cooperate with the nasty Obama and his entire team because that's what you do when you're conducting a sting. Sorry Obama you thought you were outsmarting who? You lose I win

No comments:

Post a Comment