It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, November 9, 2019

San Antonio College June of 2018. After I went to the NSA

 The NSA began an investigation in March of 2018 after I went to visit them which I wasn't supposed to do apparently I was trespassing but I didn't care enough and I needed help and I was going to beg him for help I'm glad I didn't know that it was an unlawful to enter their property because if I had known that I wouldn't have done it.
The NSA began their own investigation it went until about August until Obama Hillary and the Castro brothers were started contacting the NSA agent and asking them to turn their back on their career in the country. Some of them actually did two but others became doubles convincing the dirty politicians that they were on their side when in fact they aren't.
As the employees of the San Antonio College were attacking me they were being plucked one by one and talk to buy NSA investigating agent

No comments:

Post a Comment