It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, November 1, 2019

safatherhood.com/about.../programs-actives

Just take a look at the load of crap that Gregory Marshall has typed up and published about the San Antonio fatherhood campaign. Remember the San Antonio fatherhood campaign is a fraudulent company who is taking millions of dollars from our government claiming that they are helping people when they are attacking mothers. Every member of the San Antonio fatherhood campaign has been stalking and harassing me some of them have entered my home I'm broken floorboards under sinks one particular member Raymond Vasquez enjoys going to my homes each time I rent a new home and peeping in the window is taking pictures of because that's how sick that your man is and I don't just mean physically which is the obvious he is become physically ill that's called karma. Responsible for bothering you go ahead and look at this blog and all of the CPS investigations that were done against Gregory Marshall see how they have nothing good to say see how he was found guilty of abuse and this moronic fat trailer park trash wants to talk about responsible parenting my children are being hidden from me purposely for 6 years they're being brainwashed and lied to Frank has to a Junior's the director of the San Antonio fatherhood campaign who takes my children into his office every Saturday he started this in 2014 explain to my children that Mommy is bad and daddy is good brainwashing he took a psychology class has in college now though he's never finished a college degree apparently he's using whatever he learned in that class on children in a negative capacity this is called abuse people and the entire how to hook campaign is guilty of abuse Gregory Marshall keeps changing their IP address hoping to avoid this blog being connected to them well I'm connecting it again right now and he still hacking into the college computers into their Network the computer just froze up but I'm not the only one that's suffering

No comments:

Post a Comment