It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

President of San Antonio College Dr. Vela

It was pizza with President of San Antonio College I wanted to ask questions but I would not be nice. They were clear that questions were for students only. They didn't want me asking about his espionage and foreign agents fill this college. He did not want me announcing that he was sending police officers to stalk and harass me. They were terrorizing me on his command. Every member of the victory center attacked me all over this city and they were threatening my life. What did he do when I sent him emails nothing people nothing. He is going to prison I will not miss u. Now he is trying to close off the community college to members of the community. He is arrogant enough to think members of our intelligence community do not see his crimes. In these videos I can not upload he says candidly that he is not happy with senator Mendoza. I don't blame you there I am so upset that he is going to prison. 

No comments:

Post a Comment