It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Minion

This is the woman that was at Travis church when i was trying to get a shower she was threatening me and she was talking about Russian agents and wanting to meet some. I told her I would introduce her to some and she quickly changed the subject, Gee why the change of heart? Because they would be angry with you that's why. She was threatening me and I decided it was safer to leave I was in fear we would end up in the shower room and she would get combative. 
I also saw her the evening that I was taking pictures of river walk cigs she was angry it was cold out and she said it was hard enough to be out there and the cold is ridiculous. That sounds like someone that doesn't have to be out there. She is clearly doing a job out there and she is angry with those who told her to do it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment