It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Detective Maldonado

This is either a truck that looks like detective Maldonado or it is in fact detective Maldonado . I have no reason to believe whatsoever that the man has stopped chasing me all over this city I have no reason to believe that he is no longer in my phone . He has been attacking me since 2014 continuously Non-Stop . He knows where I am and what I'm doing every second of the day why he is following me from the college all the way to Starbucks I have no idea . I don't think it's necessary for you to follow me until of your pals where I am your in my phone you know where I am . But you go ahead and illustrate how insane you are and the fact that you are unfit for society . At no time whatsoever are you going to be found to be criminally insane because you know the difference between right and wrong you know what the law is and you break the law  anyway .  You're going to prison 


No comments:

Post a Comment