It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Demonstration of how homeless people are treated

The man wearing the green shirt stays at the rescue mission he's been on the streets for a long time  as long as I . I can't say if he's an agent or a citizen based agent I don't know . He is involved in this conspiracy .  Last night he was not feeling well  and he called  the fire department came and ambulance and a police officer  they said they couldn't find anything wrong with him that would justify taking him to the hospital . His blood pressure and his vital signs were good .  I honestly don't think he was faking it he showed up this morning and you did not look like you felt well  he was  lethargic .  This morning  he called for paramedics again so that you could be taken to the hospital . Last night they told him that he could walk two blocks to a hospital. I've been in this situation this exact situation it's a beautiful demonstration of how First Responders treat homeless people. These particular fireman that have showed up today are the same ones I was watching kick and stump on a homeless man. It was downtown on the corner of Commerce and Presa. The picture of the lieutenant there are the tall skinny man I went to the fire station and stomping on a man during a response to a call. The lieutenant wanted proof investigating Asians have proven I don't. At that point I had already given the pictures and the videos to the investigating agents and I was unable to provide it 2 the lieutenant. Then began to threaten me with calling sapd. Because sapd are the ones who put these firemen up to it. Not only that many of our firemen are from this country when a roll of toilet paper begins to unravel it goes quickly 














No comments:

Post a Comment