It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Criminals and traitors to our nation holding our American flag disgusting






These are bullies criminals oh, these are traitors to our nation and they are holding the American flag this is so disrespectful you can't even understand or fathom what I am emotional feeling watching these traitors touching the American flag. They are colluding with foreign agents attacking our democracy they are being investigated by the Mueller probe and they have the audacity to put their hands on the American flag. This needs to stop it's time for them to go to prison where they belong. The stories I have about the dirty police officers in the crimes they have committed over and over again for the last 6 years will make your stomach turn. Some of them are rapists pervert some of them are murderers. All of them have played their part to make sure that my children are trapped in abuse they are being tortured brainwashed and poisoned. These dirty police officers made sure that my children were trapped in this dismal existence. And as I tried to get their help to save my children from abuse they laughed in my face because they are sociopaths that have no moral compass. And I'm pretty sure when my story is told to the entire nation many other red-blooded Americans are going to be pretty upset at the sight and display of these traitors and criminals holding our American flag. The very men who are attacking democracy

No comments:

Post a Comment