It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, November 7, 2019

CAM ministries preacher

CAM Ministries preacher gave me a new bag in late May. There was a tracker in the bag I used it for a couple of months when trying to hide from my enemies it was never going to be successful. Not like now they have to physically come and find me.
While I have the bag I was trying to hide at the Sears building that was being gutted and remodeled. Some head lights kept going off and coming on across two parking lots sitting on a street near club twelve. That is one of the many times they used the head light method. Look close at the Jesse story and the survivors of those rapes. See how those ladies talk about the headlights I know exactly what they are talking about and you can bet it is the same agents and operatives using this methodology on me.
A minion Dustin clued me in on the tracker and I got rid of the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment