It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 5, 2019

FAGGOT WHO CAUSE CHILDREN TO BE ABUSED

This operative agent sociopath works at cam Ministries couple of months ago he was volunteering at the the First Presbyterian Church on Alamo Street yeah that's right apparently that's chock-full of dirty CIA operatives and agents were traitors to our country and so is Cam Ministry. I'll give details on that later with pictures but let's talk about this one. The first time I ever met him I had a nice conversation with him. I thought he was actually a nice guy wrong traitor to our nation attacking our democracy destroying our constitution. About 3 weeks ago he had an angry Outburst on me he didn't want me to go to the prayer group. He was trying to get me to go to the line for the showers instead of going to prayer he said he didn't have very many tags left so he was going to make me sit it out. I guess he doesn't like me very much? I guess you're going to really hate me when your indicted for treason Espionage conspiracy to do bodily harm to an innocent Mother fighting for her children conspiracy to take my life I guess when your indicted for all these crimes you're really not going to like me then are you? As of lately he's always nasty. I don't care it doesn't affect me just showing your guilt to the entire world.

I have so much more to say about this is sociopath who is not an operative he is not even smart either he believed my ex husband when he claimed to be the victim of domestic abuse and this door knob believed him. YOUR JOB IS TO INVESTIGATE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TOO DO YOUR JOB? You moron the James Comey investigators did all the investigation into this they know he is a liar and an abuser and you are too stupid to see this. You were laughing at me simply because i thought you were an operative you are a very sick man. You are helping a murderer to attack a woman who he was beating on for ten years. My children have not seen their mother in 6 years and this demon killer thinks it is funny that not only are my children trapped in abuse but they have no mother simply because their father wanted revenge on their mother. This is a monster people he is cauing child abuse and promoting the abuse of three small children he is helping to poison their mother gang stalking her and sending criminals to kill her and rape her this is a demon he is dangerous an has no beating heart. He has manipulated every member of Cam Ministries and hte Director is a foreign agent and this man works side by side with a foreign agent helping to destroy our democracy. Everything this creep puts his hands on turns to shit he is so sick that he feels justified poisoning a witness and victim of domestic violence until she finally dies that is how sick he is. Let me tell you how stupid he is and how he has the mentality of a high school child he has instructed many homeless criminals to tell me a bullshit story that Junior fell down escalator and he then died OH PLEASE YOU ARE SO STUPID THINK OF A BETTER LIE YOU DUMB ASS

SOCIOPATH THAT HAS NO HEART BEAT NO SOUL AND HE IS AMAZINGLY STUPID. EVERYONE BEWARE BECAUSE THIS BEAST THINKS IT IS OK THAT THREE CHILDREN ARE BEING BEAT ON WHILE HE WORKS WITH THEIR FATHER TO DESTROY OUR DEMOCRACY TREASON IS PUNISHABLE BY DEATH THIS ONE NEEDS THE DEATH PENALTY 

STAY AWAY FROM ME DON'T FIIND YOURSSELF STALKING ME AGAIN TODAY BECAUSE WHEN IT COME TO THE FAGGOT WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY CHILDREN BEING ABUSED AND BEING TRAPPED THEIR WITH NO HELP I AM NOT PLAYING WITH YOU. YOUR A WASTE OF LIFE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment