It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Starbucks on McCullough

The largest latino man you see walking in the back is an employee of Starbucks on McCullough. Not only does he enjoy chasing me all over the city of San Antonio giving me dirty looks as if I've done something wrong. He's the one chasing and terrorizing me I'm not the one doing something wrong. He enjoys coming into Starbucks on his days off with his wife having angry Outburst all over me. He's yelling and screaming at me for taking pictures something that is none of his darn business he was instructed to have the angry Outburst on me. He's really good at these angry Outburst he's done it more than once which indicates he's nasty to the Core. One particular day he came into the Starbucks and instructed the employees to watch me like a hawk he lied to them and said I was taking pictures I was doing no such thing. I went outside to smoke and one of the employees follow me out there and walked past me three times watching me. His behavior was bizarre and odd it was disturbing until I finally realized he was told I was taking pictures. Because the large Latino man lied to him and said I was out there taking pictures no such thing was happening. I'm absolutely positive nobody is accuse this man of being smart. He's also never going to be accused of having virtues and morals. He is nasty to the core he likes to tell people about his two cats we hear more about the cats then we hear about the wife who was with him stalking and harassing a mother fighting for her children a mother fighting to hang on to life

No comments:

Post a Comment