It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Minion Jordan Target employee in the rim

I was at the Starbucks in the Target in the Rim.
June 26th 2019 an employee Jordan was sending pictures and text messages. She made phone calls and received them she was nasty mean walking around me the entire time I was there.
The floor mats were on the chairs and people couldn't get pass them, the kitchen door was prompted open and families were trying to eat and they could see all the nastiness in the kitchen. Those mats from the Kitchen never moved from those stools the entire day and Jordan never shut that kitchen door it was a disgusting display and I can't believe no one said anything this is a prominent area.

Also on this day I was walking through the La Cantera and the maintenance crew had obviously been contacted and told to watch for me. They saw me and sent out messages and pictures I believe it was 5am but my phone was not on I didn't know the time. I did receive a warning that they were going to attack I made my way through the shopping center and made my way down the side road towards the RIM and I saw Shirley Gonzalez chasing me again and she had a entire band of demons with her. Some guy in a white pick up was beeping his horn and driving right up on me when I was on the side of the road. He was terrifying me.
That is what happened on my way to the RIM. It was raining out to make matters worse when I arrived at the Movie Theater there were four different autos in the parking waiting for me stalking and harassing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment