It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Minion Don AKA Bottles 6/25/2019

I was in the medical center and all the dirty agents from out of town were playing games with me and I had been sitting at Starbucks and all the Virginia plates were showing up now I know that many of them are really dirty CIA who are being watched and investigated by their own. I was approached by a minion at a hotel who gave me a stolen phone and I refused to keep it left it under a chair at Starbucks a dirty CIA agent was sitting there asking me if it was mine. I said it is not mine you can have it since you are the one trying to set me up for failure with a stolen phone.
On June 25th the officers from the Prue Rd. substation found a drug addict criminal to send at me. I got him talking and I was able to learn that he had been questioned by officers when he was loitering some where in the area of the medical center. He had a stolen bike and the officers knew it was stolen. They let him get away with that and they instructed him to come at me. As I have said a hundred times I spend time with these minions to get information. He gave me money to eat. I had not eaten in 5 days and the officers didn't expect him to give me food that was not apart of the plan. He was in HEB and he was able to get someone to give him money and that man gave me a very strange look. I think he was a minion or a dirty agent.
The security at HEB kicked bottles off the property, the officer received a call about him. He was instructed to do that and he waited until I came out of the store approached me and told me where bottles was. When I said I was going the other way to get away from bottles the security officer became upset and said NO you have to stay with him. VERY STRANGE!! I stayed with him for about thirty more minutes. He tried to get me to do drugs and he tried to keep me from talking to my phone telling stories the same M.O. as always.
So we went to the gas station on Dezavala he left the stolen bike next to me and he went to the front of the store. I don't know if he was leaving the stolen bike with me and leaving if that was the plan but I left then. I am assuming they were setting me up with stolen goods again because they were trying this tactic steady for two weeks and this is a common thing they have been trying since I was put out here.
I walked quickly away from him and I ended up at the applebees on 1604 and I-10 I rested there for an hour or so. It was very busy and it was only a matter of time before one of my enemies minions showed up.
I went across the high way and there was a black car full of Latinos they were yelling hooting and hollering I didn't stay hidden for long and it wasn't from a lack of trying. I went to the red lobster and the lights indicated I needed to just stay there.

No comments:

Post a Comment