It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Michigan attorney Paul Beggs

Before I came here in 2014 on a Greyhound bus I had gotten an attorney to help fight for my children. He was supposed to help me with my divorce too but he didn't do that. Although I paid him a retainer he didn't really represent me at all. Paul started making phone calls for me to Texas and called some of his friends here who are attorneys Paul pulled me into his office and told me that he understood that I have been through a lot of abuse and hardship he informed me that I was about to go through a lot more. His words are we stuck with me and I couldn't quite understand what he was trying to tell me until I got here to San Antonio. Somehow Paul Beggs was well aware that I was going up against the Castro brothers and the international spy Barack Obama before I ever knew what was happening to me. I don't know who told Paul I don't know if it was the FBI or if it was the Castro Brothers themselves. It seems kind of stupid for Julian and Joaquin Castro to get on the phone with the Michigan attorney and explain to him that they were going to attack an innocent Mother fighting for her children that they were abusing the system that they were manipulating the courts they were manipulating attorneys in Texas why would you tell somebody that you barely know all of that information and then all about the crimes that you're committing. I promise you that he wasn't on board with you even if he made you believe that that's why I'm inclined to believe that Paul was talking to the FBI and not the Castro Brothers. I made the decision that day that I was going to Texas to follow my children into fight for them because Paul made it clear that he couldn't help me even if he had 25,000 that are required I don't think you could help me

No comments:

Post a Comment