It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 29, 2019

August 8th

 The city of strange on this day there's plenty of new faces minions and criminals they put on the streets most of them have piled in from Austin they're coming in on Greyhound buses. In Austin they have cracked down on the homeless community in other words the foreign agents they tore down tent city and now San Antonio is being flooded with the criminals that were on the streets of Austin. Was it really Boston.?
On this day Kristen who I refer to as civil because she walks around the city giving out a dozen different names playing games she volunteers with take it to the streets and church under the bridge. I've been told that she's not staying which means she's a foreign agent. On this particular day she decided to help my enemies to Gaslight me into believing that she is pregnant with my ex-husband's child. Of course this is none of my business and I really could care less if he's having more children what I did care about is whether or not the sociopath was coming in contact with my children and whether or not she was helping to brainwash my children. That's my concern my children and it's also very concerning that Kristen the sociopath the foreign agent killer not have any contact with my children because that would be putting their well-being in jeopardy. I fell for it for about two days until I finally figured out it was another gaslighting story that they were trying to create trying to create a nervous breakdown or ruin my character I don't know they just like to play games and unfortunately they obviously have nothing better to do with their lives and that is quite a waste of life. I have told Kristen over and over again she's going to prison and the doorknob laughs now that's how insane and stupid she is. Apparently she finally has learned what she got herself involved in she's no longer on the streets. And Kristen when you go to prison they will take the baby from you and then they will ship you out of our country and the baby will not go with you. Apparently you thought it was okay to cause me that kind of pain to be taken away from my children for so many years while they are being abused brainwashed and poisoned and now you get that back tenfold

No comments:

Post a Comment