It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

July 10th 2019 all computers down

The computers at SAC all went down and they are not coming back up I had been posting about all the things Joaquin Castro and Julian Castro were doing. I found out later it was the ex husband that was doing it and when the Castro Brothers got upset they shut down the computers. They were trying to get me to stop posting it. It doesn't matter if he is the one doing the current attacks you empowered the monster and you gave him all the authority to do these things and taught him how to do all these thing you informed officers to listen to him as if he is something more than the looser that he is. What he is doing you will be held accountable for all those criminals coming at me and the manipulation of store computers and security systems is on you.
I went to the Gas station at 3:45pm and their computers were down to it is looking like they shut down the entire block. The MAC computers in the library were still functioning so I used those and kept telling my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment