It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

June 15th 2019 VIA drivers

At 1300 hours the bus showed up and stopped he took off his hat and was waving. He wanted to show me that he was driving the bus. It was Dirty look Transit Police officer.
Let me explain the weird nick name. When I was driving Taxi they kept sending many officers at me from all the forces that make up San Antonio. I was sitting at the 7-11 posting to my Instagram and it was late at night. Officer Transit police pulled in next to me and he gave me a dirty look that was so scary I think I peed a little. I announced he was so good at dirty looks he needed to teach a class and teach all officers in this city how to give the scariest dirty looks ever. He laughed and gave me another when he left. That's why I call him officer dirty looks. He knew I would recognize him when he was driving the VIA buses. This was another one of these gas lighting things. They put all the transit police officers behind the wheels of the buses. They wanted me to believe that they were catching all the criminals that were trying to kill me and all the foreign agents doing the same. They weren't really arresting anyone.
While I was at the North Star transit center there was a killer there and I was sent out to get on the bus. There was a police officer driving that bus and he stepped off waiting for the killer to follow me. The killer didn't follow me but I was very thankful that the police was driving the bus that day. When I think of that day I wonder if it really was a gas lighting scheme.
A couple weeks after this it was explained to me that there were dirty transit police and they were being investigated by their own so this little scheme to fool me and mess with my reality served a dual purpose. Some of the officers that were mad to drive the buses were very angry about the situation. Imagine how a good police officer would feel about this they are using their position to attack one woman and they did not go through the academy to drive a bu. They are probably not at all happy about having to work side by side with criminals and traders to their country when they do the job to the book. They are upholding the law and taking pride in their job and caring about the people of this nation and they have to share this job with criminals the kind of criminals that it is their job to bring to justice. I feel their pain. I understand why they are so angry when driving the buses whether it is to gas light an innocent person or to catch criminals this isn't in their job description.
In the first week of June I got on the number 4 and their was a transit police following it and there was a uniformed officer, and a street cloths officer on it. I was talking to my phone and said I think I better get off and the officer turned to me and said "YES GET OFF". I can't remember if it was his micro expressions and nodding of his head but none the less he was saying get off the bus.
 I went quickly I'll tell ya. I have no idea what was happening that night I can only guess that is a lot of officers.
Several days I would be walking the city and I would watch 30 or more buses head to the garage all at once and that's when I knew they were changing out the drivers and putting the transit officers behind the wheel.
When they started doing this the officers were making mistakes on the bus routes and I thought they were new drivers but I didn't now what was happening until June 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment