It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 1, 2019

I am in pain and need antibiotics



I am in pain and I need antibiotics this condition is only getting worse because I have no resources to take care of it properly I most certainly have no ability to bathe and without proper nutrition the body just doesn't feel like it should. I have gone to every hospital here in San Antonio and I've even gone to the free clinic who refuse to provide care. Every one of these hospitals was called by these for an agent's the agents that are traitors to our nation dirty politicians and dirty City officials. Unfortunately the medical professionals aren't very professional whatsoever and did not provide me with the proper Medical Care due to the phone calls they received from people who they find to be important. Foreign agents and that makes those medical professionals traitors to our nation it also makes them criminals and it makes them open for a malpractice suit

No comments:

Post a Comment