It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 1, 2019

foreign agents gather















 what a great Sunday here we have all the foreign agents Gathering spending lots of money having the time of their lives as they attack America and attack an innocent Mother fighting for her children these are very sick sociopath knowing everything that's been done to me and they're hoping to do it to make sure I stay in the streets and then I'm attacked by criminals. Apparently they've never heard of the Geneva Convention never heard anything about not torturing so therefore that's what they want to happen to them and I look forward to that happening. I don't know about you but it looks like more assets that will be seized and applied to the American deficit.

No comments:

Post a Comment