It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Dirty Agents instructing pastures to give me false gas lighting stories

  1. This man who calls himself a pastor who is really very sick to help attack a mother fighting for her children to help cause to help cause the the torture I’m a woman who survived domestic violence who barely survived with her life was gaslighting me into believing that my children had been pulled to safety that the CPS investigation was finally done and the sick agents who have no heartbeat finally help my children who are trapped and abused he lied he was playing in psychological warfare this isn’t a man of God this is a monster

No comments:

Post a Comment