It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Socioapths attacking a mother fighting for her children

see how these sick agents and operatives are laughing as they attack a mother fighting for her children. I am a woman that barely survived domestic violence with my life and the lives of my children. I had to fight for two years to get out of that marriage he called his foreign agent friends and the attack on me began he tried to kill me and the foreign agents invaded my family lying about being a high school student and befriending my daughter. And of course they then brought in all the dirty traders who work for all of our intelligence agencies and now you see here in these picture the sick CIA and dirty FBI agents who have just arrived in San Antonio to stalk and harass an innocent woman who is fighting to keep herself alive and fighting to save her children from abuse. While you look at these pictures I want to all to remember they travel here to break the law on the american tax payers expense and they are drunks drinking every night. I sat outside a liquor store and I swear I saw hundreds of agents and operatives in and out with their wives and husbands. Here is some more food for thought the AMERICAN tax dollars are paying for all these spouses to have free vacations they have no right to be here there is nothing legal about this.

There is a large group of CIA operatives who came into San Anonio and they have some serious God complexes they were yelling at me for taking their pictures they are complete morons. I have the pictures stupid and they are going into FBI data base they are staying at the Hilton for free because the American Taxpayers are paying for their stay here and they are living it up eating at the most expensive










No comments:

Post a Comment